April 29,2020 – Today, West Elm announces a content partnership with New York-based meditation studio MNDFL, offering a FREE, exclusive MNDFL TV episode to help people recreate MNDFL’s serene studio experience at home. The 10-minute, codeveloped episode pairs West Elm’s original designs with MNDFL’s meditation practice to lead viewers through tips for creating a modern at-home meditation station followed by a guided practice with MNDFL instructor Jen Kluczkowsi. Beginning today, MNDFLTV.com will stream the West Elm x MNDFL episode for FREE to all visitors and current subscribers.
In the episode, expert Jen Kluczkowsi reveals her tips for building a meaningful home practice, including:
- #1: Choose a Greater Intention: How to bring meaning to your meditation.
- #2: Create and Curate Your Space: Ways to design a physical space that enhances your practice.
- #3: Find a Teacher: Why a mentor is impactful and what to look for.
- #4: Shape Your Perception: How to build a mental foundation that invites serenity in.
- #5: Be Fluid: Tips for creating a routine – and knowing when it’s okay to break out of it.
West Elm and MNDFL will host an Instagram giveaway offering one lucky winner the chance to win a $100 West Elm gift card and a free three-month subscription to MNDFL TV. To enter the West Elm x MNDFL Instagram giveaway, follow @westelm and @MNDFLmeditation on Instagram and comment on @MNDFLmeditation’s in-feed giveaway post tagging three friends. New MNDFL TV subscribers can also enjoy an exclusive 15% off one month with promo code ‘WEST ELM’.
Ready to create your at-home meditation space? Visit WestElm.com/MNDFL to shop West Elm’s curated assortment of relaxing home essentials, including those featured in the MNDFL TV episode such as: