BROOKLYN, NY (June 21, 2018)– On Thursday, June 28 at 10 a.m.West Elmwill open their third Atlanta area store in the heart of Buckhead’s shopping district at Shops Around Lenox, 3400 Around Lenox Road, Space 219. The 11,879 sq. ft. store will sell an array of local products made by 14 Georgia-based makers and designers alongside the brand’s summer assortment of home furnishings and decor. West Elm Atlanta will also offer Williams-Sonoma, Inc.’s cross-brand design consultation programDesign Crew, which pairs customers with experts who can provide design, installation and registry services.
“We look forward to opening our next Atlanta store in The Shops Around Lenox, one of Atlanta’s premier shopping destinations,” said West Elm spokesperson Andres (Dru) Ortega. “Whether it’s our in-store workshops or partnerships with local artists and makers, our goal is to continue making a positive impact in the community and inspiring customers with our modern designs.”
A selection of locally made products by 14 makers and artisans based in Georgia will be showcased as part of the West Elm AtlantaLOCALassortment including:
- Britt Bass Turner: Playful, abstract prints painted in Roswell
- Carlbots: Quirky robot illustrations hand drawn in Atlanta
- Chad Floyd Woodworks, LLC: Reclaimed wooden console tables handcrafted in Cartersville
- Colbie & Co.: Atlanta-inspired tees and cards hand-lettered and hand-pressed in Decatur
- Courtney Khail Watercolors: Vibrant, nature-inspired note card sets painted in Atlanta
- Farmwood Press: Clever Little Cards® made by letterpress in Atlanta
- Gus + Lula: Art prints for a cause designed in Tyrone
- Homespun ATL: Georgia peach prints and cards to inspire community around the table in Atlanta
- Lamon Luther: Triangular tables handcrafted with reclaimed wood and metal base in Villa Rica
- MDC Interiors: Concrete coasters hand-poured and hand-stamped in Clarkston
- Nicobella Organics: Tasty and nutritious crunchy snacks made with organic vegan chocolate in Atlanta
- Proof Syrup: High quality cocktail syrups poured in Decatur
- Revive Bath + Body: Natural soap bars cold processed in Atlanta
- THROW: Pillows with a purpose printed on duck canvas in Atlanta
On Thursday, June 28, the first 300 shoppers with a $50 minimum purchase will receive a special edition West Elm Atlanta tote bag. On Wednesday, June 27 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m., West Elm Atlanta invites the community to attend a special grand opening celebration with a live DJ and refreshments. A portion of the evening’s proceeds will benefit WonderRoot, a local arts organization that hosts creative initiatives in the Atlanta community. To RSVP, visit www.westelmatlanta.splashthat.com.
For up-to-date information on in-store promotions and events, customers are encouraged to “like” the West Elm Atlanta store on Facebook: www.facebook.com/westelmatlantaand follow the store on Instagram: @westelmatlanta. West Elm Atlanta is open Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. The store’s address is 3400 Around Lenox Road, Space 219, Atlanta, GA 30326 and the phone number is (404) 842-1921. Applicants interested in joining the West Elm Atlanta team may send an email to WestElmStores@wsgc.com.