Retailer West Elm announced it will open a new location at City Center Bishop Ranch, the new Renzo Piano designed destination in San Ramon, CA. The 12,000 sq. ft. store will open on Thursday, November 8 at 10 A.M. at 6000 Bollinger Canyon Road, space 1208. With a commitment to supporting emerging creatives, West Elm San Ramon will sell products crafted by six California-based makers, and offer pop ups and workshops hosted by local artists and businesses. West Elm San Ramon will also offer Williams-Sonoma, Inc.’s cross-brand design consultation program Design Crew, which pairs customers with experts who can provide design, installation and registry services.
“City Center Bishop Ranch is a lifestyle development that understands our commitment to thoughtful design and building community. We look forward to welcoming our neighbors to their brand new West Elm store this November in time to help them prepare for all of their holiday entertaining and decorating,” said West Elm spokesperson Andres (Dru) Ortega.
A selection of locally made products by California-based makers and artisans will be showcased as part of the West Elm San Ramon LOCAL assortment. California-based artists featured in the store include:
- Cardtorial: Notebooks and ornaments hand-crafted and laser cut from sustainable wood in Los Angeles
- Dandelion Paper Co: Artistic prints inspired by California’s flora and fauna made in Elverta
- Melanie Abrantes Design: Unique minimalist wood vases handmade in Oakland
- Miriam Dema: California-themed and vintage-inspired pennants and patches made in Los Angeles
- Nickel Designs: Natural coir welcome mats hand-painted in Costa Mesa
- Stockhome Studio: Unique and modern striped table linens and pillows made in Oakland
West Elm San Ramon invites the community to celebrate the new store opening by participating in its grand opening activities including:
- Shop with a special 15% off customers’ entire purchase in store throughout the evening*
- A Grand Opening Party on Thursday, November 8 from 6 - 8 p.m.:
- Enjoy music from a live DJ, as well as refreshments and light bites from local businesses, including a popcorn bar by Peter’s Kettle Corn and sweets by Big Mama Sugar Cookies.
- Shop for a good cause: A portion of the night’s proceeds will go to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, a local nonprofit dedicated to accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat Type-1 Diabetes and its complications.
- Customers are encouraged to RSVP to the celebration by visiting www.westelmsanramon.splashthat.com
- Special edition West Elm San Ramon tote bag: On opening day, Thursday November 8, the first 300 shoppers with a $50 minimum purchase will receive a special edition West Elm San Ramon tote bag, while supplies last.
- Tri-valley residents are invited to enter the West Elm sweepstakes offering local customers a chance to win a $2,000 gift card. This sweepstakes is open only to residents that live within the California Tri-valley area. Official rules can be found on the San Ramon Sweepstakes page.
For up-to-date information on in-store promotions and events, customers are encouraged to “like” the West Elm San Ramon store on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/westelmsanramon and follow the store on Instagram: @westelmsanramon. West Elm San Ramon is open Monday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. The store’s address is 6000 Bollinger Canyon Road Space 1208, San Ramon, CA 94583 and the phone number is (925) 242-0236. Applicants interested in joining the West Elm San Ramon team may send an email to WestElmStores@wsgc.com.A
*For one-time use only prior to expiration date. Good for use on west elm regular-priced merchandise only and may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, promotions, or offers. Offer not valid on Sonos electronics, Leesa mattresses, SMEG appliances, Stikwood Adhesive Paneling and Pantelligent, other exclusions may apply. Offer not valid for the purchase of gift cards, previously purchased merchandise, items that must be ordered, taxes or shipping and processing charges. Offer not valid for employees. Offer has no cash value and is valid for in-store, online and call center purchases only. Offer is not valid at outlet locations. Lost of stolen coupons will not be replaced. Offer cannot be sold or otherwise bartered. Void if transferred or resold. west elm reserves the right to end this promotion at any time. Offer has no cash value and is valid for in-store purchase only at the west elm City Center Bishop Ranch store located in San Ramon, CA. Offer valid through November 25th, 2018. To redeem offer, Show Facebook Offer on Mobile Device or print out offer and bring to store.