Today we announce the launch of Water Street, our new offering of modern and stylish bath and body products. Water Street is a comprehensive collection of bath products -- from sleek vanity collections and towels to Mid-Century bathroom hardware and lighting -- that help our customers elevate the everyday. Designed in-house at our Brooklyn headquarters on Water Street, the exclusive line combines our signature modern style with our high standards of quality and responsibly sourced materials.
“The Water Street collection extends our modern, sustainable designs to every room of the home, making us a compelling and accessible destination for our customers as they build their homes and registries,” said Catherine Schwartz, SVP of Merchandising at West Elm.
We introduce Water Street today with more than 140 products available exclusively at WestElm.com/WaterStreet and at our 100+ West Elm stores in the U.S., Canada, UK and Australia. The collection ranges in price from $5 for an organic cotton textured hand towel to $199 for the Sphere + Stem Sconce and includes conscientiously designed products for the bath and body.
- 100% Organic Cotton Towels ($5-$95): Grown according to certified Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS), each towel’s fibers are grown without the use of pesticides, insecticides and synthetic fertilizers and are safe for any home as well as for customers with sensitive skin.
- Mid-Century Hardware + Lighting ($14-$199): Drawing on our iconic Mid-century designs, we created a range of antique brass, chrome and polished nickel products that instantly transform any space with their utility, light and function.
- Shower Curtains + Bath Mats ($19-$59): Textured shower curtains and bath mats in distinct and modern patterns are made from 100% organic cotton and Oeko-TexTM certified, making them healthy for both you and the environment.
- Bath Soaps + Lotions ($9-$22): Create the perfect bath oasis with luxurious essentials like our geo waffle organic cotton robe and slippers, aromatic hand wash and lotions in collaboration with Lightwell Co., and relaxing musee bath bombs.
- Countertop Bath Accessories ($9-$99): Masterfully designed in unique finishes ranging from industrial to modern, our array of countertop bath accessories are easily mixed, matched and personalized to keep sinks, shelves and vanities tidy.
To celebrate the launch of Water Street, we invite customers to join us on January 17 from 6:30 - 8 p.m. for a FREE Design Crew Workshop hosted at every West Elm store in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. Our Design Crew experts will share helpful tips on choosing the best towel, creating the ultimate spa bath, and styling a bed and bathroom. Visit www.westelmdesigncrewbathworkshop.splashthat.com to RSVP for the FREE Design Crew Bath Workshop.
Shop the complete Water Street collection at WestElm.com/WaterStreet and in the Spring 2019 catalog online here. For ideas, advice and inspiration on incorporating Water Street into your everyday, please visit our blog Front + Main at blog.westelm.com.