Chlöe Bailey and West Elm team up to turn her 1,300 sq. ft. space into a chic sanctuary
April 19th, 2022 [Brooklyn, NY] – West Elm unveils its latest celebrity design project with singer and actress, Chlöe Bailey. The multi-hyphenate artist teamed up with West Elm to create the ultimate city chic sanctuary. By incorporating West Elm’s modern designs, Chlöe and the West Elm design team created a zen space that is both serene yet luxe at the same time.
The busy 23 year-old needed her new space to be a home-base for everything from prepping for red carpets to hosting her siblings, and even recording her own music. The 1,300 square foot apartment, located in the heart of Los Angeles, features floor to ceiling windows with stunning cityscape views and allows for plenty of natural light. Chlöe and the West Elm design team mixed various textures and patterns with hues of blue and gold, dimensional art pieces and furniture of mixed heights to build out the beautiful space. Chlöe sourced versatile pieces that make her busy life easier and create “a breath of fresh air” to relax and recharge.
West Elm pieces selected for the space include:
- The Starburst Coffee Table ($499) is West Elm’s take on an iconic Art Deco design that will play a starring role in any living space
- Create lighting with a custom feel with West Elm’s Sculptural Adjustable Globe Sconce ($189)
- Lush Velvet Tack Stitch Quilt ($200-$250) ultra soft, high-shine velvet for that luxe look
- Emilia 5-Drawer Dresser ($1,299) feature clean lines and a crisp lacquer finish for a modern, glam vibe
- Marin Sleeper Sofa ($2,599-$2,899) guests. Will feel at home on the ultra comfortable gel foam mattress that keeps you cool and supported
- Hera Side Table ($199) is just the right height for drinks or book while its sculptural design adds intrigue to your space
- Wanderer Shag Pouf ($160) for adding extra seats for friends
- Cozy Swivel Chair ($899-$1,748) is lounge ready with a full 360 degrees swivel mechanism
- Quinn Mini Desk ($479) is perfect for creating a mini office anywhere you need it
The final result features small space furniture pieces alongside sculptural designs, glam pieces and bold patterns to create an art deco vibe that give the room layers while elevating the space. Remaining true to West Elm’s ‘Good Design’ approach, the space features sustainably sourced, handcrafted, Fair Trade Certified and Contract Grade products that are good for the planet and good for your home.
To learn more about the design process and shop items from Chlöe’s apartment, visit www.westelm.com/pages/features/chloe-bailey-apartment-tour/.