West Elm’s first ambassador program spotlights brand offerings through the lens of Insiders and Tastemakers
BROOKLYN, NY – APRIL 8, 2021 – Global design company West Elm today announces the launch of West Elm Collective, a new ambassador program highlighting industry thought leaders and emerging content creators whose distinct perspectives and eye for design will inspire customers to explore its original, modern designs and sustainable, and affordable products. The West Elm Collective program marks the evolution of the brand’s ongoing commitment to elevating up-and-coming creative voices and expressing personal style through the lens of a community of creators.
The West Elm Collective debuts with 20 Insiders, influential social media creatives, and Tastemakers, an industry authority spotlighted each month, spanning communities in multiple industries and life stages across fashion, wellness, parenthood, home and lifestyle. The program will offer Insiders and Tastemakers their own curated West Elm shop page to share favorite original designs and product recommendations with their audiences and express their personal style for West Elm customers to discover tips, advice and inspiration through westelm.com/Collective beginning April 8.
“We love when people share their personal style and show us how they live with West Elm products every day at home through social media,” said Andrés (Dru) Ortega, West Elm director of partnerships and influencer marketing. “The West Elm Collective welcomes our community of creators into the brand and allows each to experience West Elm in new and creative ways that inspire their audiences, as well as our customers, to learn, shop, share and connect.”
West Elm has proudly fostered a community of trusted content creators to reach customers with design inspiration they can relate to and inspire to elevate their everyday at home. As Insiders in the West Elm Collective, creators will: Receive early access to preview seasonal assortments, test new designs, and be the first to learn about exciting partnership launches and brand promotions. Insiders will frequently refresh their personal WestElm.com Shop as they discover new products to share with their audiences. A proprietary affiliate model incentivizes Insiders to direct audiences to their West Elm shop and encourages followers to explore their product selections.
Each month, the West Elm Collective will welcome a new Tastemaker who will lend their style to a Tastemaker shop page featuring a curated selection of new product introductions and photos profiling the talent alongside West Elm designs at home or in situ. Customers can discover, shop and gather inspiration from their fresh, distinct aesthetics throughout the year. West Elm’s roster of upcoming Tastemakers includes Aurora James, Misha Nonoo and Jonathan Saunders.
For customers looking to further engage with the West Elm Collective members, West Elm will collaborate with Insiders and Tastemakers to bring their style and expertise to digital experiences including Instagram Lives, live-selling events, expert discussions, how-to series and more. To discover West Elm’s 20+ members in the West Elm Collective, visit www.westelm.com/collective.
Interested in joining the West Elm Collective?
West Elm is always looking to grow its community of creators as the program expands. Creators interested in participating in a future West Elm Collective or to collaborate on upcoming influencer campaigns are encouraged to sign up for West Elm's influencer community at connect.westelm.com and then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The West Elm Collective’s inaugural community of Insiders includes a notable and rising community of creators such as:
- Alyssa Lenore: a NYC-based Interior Designer originally from the Philippines who showcases her love of classic minimalism through her design studio, Lenore Design Studio and social platforms.
- Andi Gladstone: a Content Creator and expecting mother based in Rhode Island known for her wellness, cozy interiors and love of books.
- Brandi Sellers-Jackson, an L.A.–based celebrated Doula and mother of three, musician and co-founder of Moms In Color and creator of the blog, #NotSoPrivateParts.
- Caila Quinn, a NYC-based style and beauty content creator and a former “The Bachelor” contestant known for her travel guides, minimalist style and love for reading.
- Carolina de Mauro, A content creator and fashion lifestyle blogger based in Miami and originally from São Paulo, Brazil who loves to share her tips and recommendations for stylish living.
- Chrissy Powers, a licensed marriage and family therapist, creative career coach, and podcast host of Sure, Babe Podcast sharing her life and style at home in Southern California.
- Fariha Nasir, a self-taught DIY-er and Interior Decorator originally from Pakistan and now based in Houston who uses her platform to speak about diversity, inclusion, and representation.
- Hoàng-Kim Cung, a former TV journalist and the first Vietnamese-American to compete at Miss USA who now serves as a Dallas-based lifestyle blogger and style expert.
- Joanne Rivera, a DIY home designer based in Southern California who uses her platform to share home decor tips and sources to help others make design easy.
- Keshia J, an interior design enthusiast hoping to share her style and fashion inspiration through her YouTube vlog and Instagram platform.
- Lauren Hire, a mother of three based in Nova Scotia and founder of House Of Hire Designs, aiming to inspire and help others to love their home through every season.
- Matthew Schueller & Michael Lindsay, a nursing student and dentist, respectively, based in Portland, Oregon who share their lives together as digital content creators inspired by travel and everyday lifestyle.
- Max Humphrey, a Portland-based interior designer, art director and stylist known for his high-low mixed aesthetic and set to debut his first book “Modern Americana” this month.
- Molly Madfis, a former TV editor turned designer, blogger and mom based in California minimal who loves to share her favorite baby/kids recommendations and home finds.
- Nita Mann, a Law school graduate turned content creator and mom based in Dallas who utilizes her platform to share her daily life as she settles into her first home.
- Rachel Owens, a mother of two and military wife who loves to share her content creations come to life through her everyday lifestyle, family and self-care.
- Ruthie Ridley, A blogger, wife, mother of three and co-host of My Girl Podcast who uses her platform to share her love of faith, family and fashion.
- Saudah Saleem, the founder and principal designer of award winning design firm, Saudah Saleem Interiors and mother of five, based in Maryland who loves to share her love of interiors and fashion.
- Steven Fingar, a Venice-Based Creative Director and Lifestyle Blogger who’s stunning photography will inspire your next travel destination and home aesthetic.
- Vanesa Amaro, co-owner of Amaros Cleaning known for her expert, relatable cleaning content based in Austin, TX and garnered fame from her tips during the pandemic.